Sunday, 18 July 2010

Cowgirl Up Challenge

Its time for a new challenge at Cowgirls Sunday Stampen Challenge and this week we have a gorgeous sketch from the talented Andrea for you to follow. We would also like you to use the Colours Turquoise and Pink or Red.


This week are being sponsored by Prairie Fairy Designs and I got this adorable image to play with.

I have used Turquoise and Pink matting card from DCWV, a Sissiz folder for the text, swirl was cut in my cuttlebug.

I coloured the fairy with copics and used Cosmic Shimmer sparkle paint in Angel Red for her wings and Liquid Pearls White Opal for the Cream on the Coffee, which when it was still wet I swirled with a stick. I coloured the cup twice and cut one out added glossy accents to the it and attached with silicone to get a real three D effect. Flowers are from Wild Orchid and Pearls I got at Ally Pally.

I hope you will join in with our challenge this week as we have a great prize for the winner. A choice of 5 images from Prairie Fairy and 2 from CJ a guest DT for the month of August and the winner banner to display on your blog.

You dont have to use a Cowgirl image, although we would love it if you do. If you havent got any yet pop on over and check them out Here

Challenges
Wild Orchid Challenge Say It With Flowers
Creatalicious Challenges 3 D

11 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous huni i just love the frosting xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous,love these colours and the liquid pearls looks brilliant!!!
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Beccy,i love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhhh I could just have a cup of that lol...looks scrummy!! Fabby card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oohhh coffee cream looks so yummy! Fabulous job with your colouring I love her wings! Awesome job with the sketch. Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Beccy
    Love this cute card...that frothy coffee looks fab!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that foam on the cup! The flower detail is beautiful too.
    Great addition to the Creatalicious challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely stunning.. thanks for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful floral creation, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining Wild Orchid for our first challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok put the jug on Beccy, I'll be there in a day or so just for a cuppa. Great card and thanks so much for explaining how you did the froth, as I was looking at it for a few moments trying to work it out. hmmm maybe I should just learn to read on. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous work, thanks for playing at creatalicious.
    Hugs Kaylou xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I love reading them.