Monday, 30 May 2011

cupcake anyone

 Another little LOTV stamp from the Masterclass weekend, coloured with Copics. Flowers are from Wild Orchid, they were all cream and white and I have coloured them with copics to match my image. Those gorgeous leaf flourishes are laser diecuts from Make It Crafty, which I coloured with copics and then added diamond stickles, which werent really dry when I took the photo, hence they look a bit blobby at the moment. The hat pin is from the Ribbon Girl. I used a spellbinders embossing folder that I have had for ever and a spellbinders die, for the image and border.

Challenges
Sketch and Stash Sketch
Wild Orchid Embossed Layers

6 comments:

  1. So pretty Beccy, love the colours.All the sparkles are beautiful,lovely card.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really lovely card and such gorgeous colours too

    Thank you for joining us at SnS

    JJ
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous card Beccy,I love the image and your papers.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beccy

    hope you're okay.

    is Caz okay, hope so, please say hi to her for me.

    lovely card, great colours and those flowers are perfect.

    Sam xxx

    http://sam21ski.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work, thanks for sharing!

    hey, I have a giveaway here, please come join in the fun!
    http://www.pixiedustpaperie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous Beccy...gorgeous image and super colours hun...!

    thanks for joining us st sketch n stash...and good luck!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I love reading them.