Monday, 2 May 2011

Twilight


Hi all hope those in the UK are having a fab May day Bank Holiday, seems such a shame that we have to go back to work tomorrow:-(

I couldnt resist this gorgeous digi Twilight from Crafts and Me, she is perfect to practice colouring folds in clothes. I am quite pleased with the result I achieved, fraid I couldnt get a good picture though the wind is blowing so much I took this in between gusts lol. I will try to get a better one later.

The vellum is from Papermania and the DP is Hot off the Press, flowers are from Wild Orchid, flat pearls I found in the bottom of my cupboard but very likely came from Wild Orchid Crafts too. The sentiment is from Kanban on a spellbinders die. And of course the gorgeous swirl is a lasercut from Make It Crafty you can find this and some other fabulous laser cuts Here
the circles are spellbinders dies and I glittered the middle one and the sentiment I also added a bit to the swirl.
I'm gonna enter this into the following challenges
Sunday Sketch and Stamp Sketch
Totally papercrafts Glitter
Wild Orchidwhite +2 and a rose

6 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Beccy,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards are very pretty, cute and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Beccy
    Fabby card love the image ....
    Hugs
    sylvie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Beccy.
    Thanks for playing along with TPC this week and good luck
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card! Love the stamp and the colours you have used!
    Thanks for joining SS&S this week!

    Hugs Gry!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is very pretty. Great color and love the pearls.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge!

    Hugs, Mindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I love reading them.