Little Miss Muffet Stamps due for release on Friday. This image also comes merged with a flower, which I didnt use as I just wanted the focus on the fairy.
This is the first time I have made an acetate card and I am really pleased with the result. I used my new die cuts from The Craft Barn to cut the acetate in my grand Calibur and then used a flourish stamp and purple Stazon to decorate.
The matting is made with Marianne dies, and the image is coloured with copics and then I sprayed the wings with Silver Glitter Spray from Crafters Companion. I printed the fairy a couple of times and cut some extra wings to add more dimension.
This is probably one of the simplest cards I have made in a long time and I really love it.
The Craft Barn