Saturday, 6 June 2009

Work in progress




For those that may be interested this is a coupe of pics of the Robin I am making
he doesnt look too wonderful at the moment, but it will get better and hopefully end up a complete picture like the ones on my sidebar.
I have shaped and wired him and sarted to layer him up.
So far I have only done his belly and some of his wing, it will take at least another three to four evenings to finish him off as I have to wait for each stage to dry before starting the next. It will take at least 10 prints of the Robin to get all his feathers

5 comments:

  1. TFS Beccy, I'm sure he'll look fab when he's finished

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You are very talented Beccy! I am amazed that you make that out of paper! He looks so life-like!
    Alicia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous,thought it was real at first....lol....looks like a lot of work!!! Can't wait to see it all finished!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with Cheryl i totally thoght the robin was real lol
    you got me
    cant wait to see what is happening

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Beccy you are so clever!
    hugs
    kim x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave comments. I love reading them.